Clifford Anderson is an award-winning composer and songwriter who helps media creators tell compelling stories that move, thrill, and inspire.
His work combines orchestral arrangements, electronic beats and textures, ambient soundscapes, the harmonic language of jazz, and live performance.
Cliff has over 25 years experience performing multiple instruments, arranging, and producing in a broad range of styles.
He previously served as Principal Technology Strategist for Berklee College of Music, helping to design and run the world’s premiere online music school from 2002-2015.
Featuring excerpts from the following works at these start times:
• 0:11 The Divine Comedy (short promotional films) — orchestral/electronic/avant garde
• 2:19 Turtle Trails (game) — orchestral
• 4:57 co.llide (game) — electronic
• 5:29 Candescent (game) — electronic
• 5:52 Transmutation (concert work) — orchestral
Full website: cliffordanderson.com
Market Position and Tech Support
Games, Film, Advertising
Android, iOS, WebApp, Linux, Mac
Visited 352 times, 1 Visit today